Welcome to The Dating Boss website where you'll learn how to level up your dating life and self-improvement as a man.

The Dating Boss Blog

If you want to attract more women, you’ve come to the right place.

Let’s be real.

Dating today as a man isn’t easy.

Women are ghosting men left and right. One day you think a girl likes you, she’s making all these future plans with you, and all of the sudden without any warning, she stops responding to your texts entirely and tells you the b.s. line “I’m just not ready to date right now.”

As for dating apps, they’re a total disaster. 90% of the women you don’t even find them attractive. And the other 10%? They never match with you.

It’s rough out there for a guy.

It’s clear men desire high-quality women. One-night stands are cool but a lot of guys just want a high value woman he can live happily ever after with.

And there’s no magical pick-up line out there that will do the trick.

To actually get the kinds of women you desire, you need to be on your A game when it comes to your style, dating game, communication skills, and self-improvement.

This is exactly what this blog is about.

Expect uncensored raw advice when it comes to women, relationships, and dating.

But first, who am I?

Hey, I’m Kamilla.

I'm a men's dating coach with over 200,000 social media followers and 20,000+ email subscribers. I’ve coached hundreds of men from all over the world and guided them from self-help to talking to women to leveling up their texting game.

Where’s the best place to find me? My men’s dating newsletter.

That’s where you’ll get solid advice emailed to you 3-4x per week.

Want high-level dating advice?

There’s two options.

Grab a copy of my ebook program How To Make Her Want You where you’ll learn how to:

  • Dress like a high value man and look solid on dates
  • Avoid getting friend zoned
  • Become a dominant man (video course included)
  • Avoid huge red flags when it comes to texting women
  • Have the right dating mindset
  • Cold approach women at the gym and other settings
  • Use Instagram to meet women and DM girls with ease
  • Network to meet more women
  • Improve your conversation skills
  • And much more.

Almost 2,000 copies sold and all positive feedback!

What if you want more direct advice?

My private members-only group Dominate Dating is for you.

Besides for the 100+ exclusive articles I have published in the group, I’ll review your dating profiles, examine your text game, and give you direct DM access to me.

Have a date coming up and need help picking an outfit?

Not sure how to interpret a girl's text?

Need advice on a specific situation you’re dealing with?

I can help you all of that in Dominate Dating.

For my daily content you can find me here and here.